We will remain closed until further notice due to COVID-19. Below is information to help our patrons fill their time while they shelter in place.
If you have questions, please contact us at [email protected] and a library manager will respond to you as soon as possible.
How to Contact Us
Phone / Text - Call or Text us at (708) 580-6161. Someone will get back to you soon.
Chat - Use our chat service in the lower-right of your screen. If we're not online, leave a message and someone will respond soon.
Email - Send an email to [email protected] and a library manager will respond to you as soon as possible.
Check out the Library's Facebook page!
We're posting story time videos and links to things to do online.
NEW - Register for an Online Library Card!
You can now register for an online-only library card that will grant you access to eBooks, eAudiobooks, streaming services, and research databases.
Click here to Register for an Online Library Card!
Need more information? Click here.
Need Access to the Internet?
The Library will keep Wi-Fi access on 24/7 and you can use it while remaining outside the building.
Comcast is offering new Internet Essentials customers two free months of Internet service, which is available to all qualified low-income households for $9.95/month plus tax. You must apply by April 30, 2020. For more information, click here to visit Comcast.
AT&T is offering two months of free service to new customers who order Access by April 30, 2020. They are expanding eligibility based on income and to households participating in the National School Lunch / Head Start programs. Finally, they are waiving all home Internet data overage fees. Fore more information, click here to visit AT&T.
Verizon is waiving overage charges and late fees to support customers who may be financially affected by the Covid-19 crisis. They are also waiving two months of Internet and Voice-service charges for current Lifeline customers, and offering a new affordable Internet option for low-income households. For more information, click here to visit Verizon.
Need more information? Email us at [email protected]
- My materials are due. Will I get charged fines? No, you will not get charged fines. All due dates have been changed to June 3. Also, all billing and collections will be suspended during this time.
- Should I return my materials now? No, please keep your materials until after we reopen.
- I had materials on hold and/or ready for pick-up. Can I pick those up? All holds are suspended effective immediately. When we reopen, holds will be available for pick up for seven (7) days.
- Can I reserve/place a hold on materials? Any requests for materials will be postponed until we reopen.
- I have materials to donate. Can I drop them off? No, please keep your donations until the Library reopens.
- Can I make meeting room reservations? No, not until after September 1.
We strongly urge everyday prevention measures like limiting social contact when sick, frequent hand washing, and covering coughs and sneezes prevent the spread of colds, flus, and all other communicable diseases. To keep you informed about important health information, we have compiled the following list of reliable and regularly updated resources that answer frequently asked questions about COVID-19.
Find information at: