- About Us
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Join Our E-Mail List Today!
Modified Service Hours
- Monday–Friday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Everyone’s safety is our highest priority.
We ask that you:
- By Governor's order, you must wear a mask or face covering over your mouth and nose throughout your visit
- Follow established social distancing recommendations of 6 feet
- Children 17 years & younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Complimentary hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building
- Stay home and utilize our digital services if you are feeling unwell
Things Look a Little Different
To keep everyone safe, the following ARE NOT available:
- Study rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Computer Lab
- Play areas
- Water fountains
Curbside Pickup Hours are Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
You will receive an email notifying you that your holds are ready for pickup.
When you arrive at the library, park in one of the designated parking spots in our West parking lot.
Let us know you’re here in one of these ways:
- Text us at 708-523-9010
- Use the SWAN mobile app
- Visit shlibrary.org/curbside
- Call us at 708-527-3150
Library has gone virtual!
You Can Register for an Online Library Card
You can now register for an online-only library card that will grant you access to eBooks, eAudiobooks, streaming services, and research databases.
Click here to Register for an Online Library Card
Need more information? Click here.
Join us on Facebook and YouTube
We're posting story time videos, short story discussions, database highlights, book recommendations, and lots of other things to do at home.
South Holland Library Facebook Page
South Holland Library on YouTube
Please join us in our Virtual Events
Virtual story times, movies, line dancing, book discussions, and more!
Too see all of our upcoming virtual events, visit our Events Calendar
You can use these online resources with your regular library card, or your digital library card.