What is the Museum Adventure Pass?
The Museum Adventure Pass is presented by Chicago suburban libraries. The program provides card holders of participating libraries with opportunities for free admission to a selection of Chicago area cultural destinations, including museums, zoos and parks.
How does it work?
Here’s how you can check out a Museum Adventure Pass:
- Visit us or call us at (708) 527-3150 to find out current pass availability. Library staff will be able to check on what is available and also check out the passes.
- Check out a Museum Adventure Pass using your library card. There are a limited number of passes for each participating organization, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Passes cannot be reserved or checked out online or on the phone.
- One Museum Adventure Pass may be checked out per family, per loan period. The loan period is SEVEN DAYS, and will expire after the date printed on the pass.
- Admission offers vary per museum. For some, two or four people may be admitted free per pass, or by carload. If admission is free, another special discount will be offered.
- Passes MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED, are non-transferrable, must be used by the patron checking out the pass, and may only be used once. Patrons may be asked for photo identification and library card to gain admission to the participating museum. Abuse of pass use may result in the patron’s suspension from the program.
- Search the list of participating libraries and participating museums for details on each cultural destination. Find out what discoveries await you, get directions to the museum, and review each museum’s pass entry offer, including any restrictions that may apply.